Saturday 3 March 2012

It's about time!

I've had this blog up for a while but have put off posting since I don't know what exactly my blog is about. I guess I felt like it had to have a theme but I'm not really a theme kind of person because my interests change fairly often.  I do know that I always have something creative on the go and right now it is.......ETSY!

I finally listed some premade scrapbook pages and they have been so fun to make! I actually have many more to list so I will do that over the next few days as I figure out how best to take pictures of the layouts and how best to describe them in the listings.

I hope you will head over and take a peek....because scrapbooking is one of my loves!
www.etsy.com/shop/carolynhueston



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely layout... my friend Ginger is going to teach me how to do scrapbook layouts.. I love them and this is just so pretty..love the colors. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am now your newest follower.. Don't know if you were joking or serious about the copics, but I learned from Suzanne Dean (Color Me Creative Classroom). She had DVD's that are fabulous that I viewed over and over (five classes) plus some free Youtube videos (search Suzanne Dean). I did get to take a live class with her too. Here is the link, I think the classes are on sale now! Thanks again!
    http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete